Wednesday, August 21, 2019

My Storybook Favorites

1. Untold Stories of Spongebob https://sites.google.com/view/sponge-stories/home
I am a huge fan of Spongebob and seeing this storybook made my day! Spongebob is an all time great show and is cool to see that there is "untold" stories of the show. The introduction does a great job of panning out the storybook and how it is going to go. I love that the intro is in the view of Spongebob himself so it gives a different feel to the story. The design is very eye catching as it has videos and links to the story that the story kind of follows.
2. BOO-Mer Sooner Freshman Year https://sites.google.com/view/scarysooner/home
I am not a big scary story person, but it has grown on me over the past couple years. I love hearing stories of places that I go to and the things they may happen around that place. The title did hype it up a bit and I did feel I knew what was going to be coming from the storybook. The intro does a very nice of giving a little taste of what is to come with the storybook as it is unique and gives a story for a reader to get a feel of what is going to happen. The design is interesting, but doesn't give me the feel of a scary story. It seems to bright and colorful for it to be a great scary storybook.
3.  Baddass Biblical Women https://amandasmythandfolkstorybook.blogspot.com/
The title of the storybook is super sick and really was an eyeopener. It is really cool to see someone take a specific look at the women of the Bible and all the cool things that they did throughout the Bible. The intro is very bland and it is basic. It gets the point across of what the storybook is about but it isn't very eye-catching and doesn't make me want to read it as much as others. The overall design of the storybook is very boring, but the information makes up for the lack of color and pictures.
Picture is of Spongebob who is the main character of the hit TV show Spongebob Squarepants. https://images.app.goo.gl/J7QQwCqmxZBCbtoF9 

No comments:

Post a Comment