Sunday, September 22, 2019

Storybook Plan

A main theme/topic I want to go with for my Storybook is a sense of inclusivity and being the underdog. Jovi is going to, try to, be the dog that shows the world how to treat it and be a good person through funny stories. He will also teach that everyone has the chance to be great no matter the obsicles that are in the way. A few stories that i will take some inspiration from are:
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
http://nisbah.com/summer_reading/ff_mice_and_men_steinbeck.pdf
Stories of Hercules
https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/hercules
I going to use a third person to not confuse Jovi with a human character. I have a few story ideas that I discussed in a blog post earlier in my blog. A few more ideas have come to mind such as Jovi playing golf and becoming a world star golfer. Jovi will also be a voice of reason in a sensitive story about the death of my grandfather. Jovi will be the example a human that should exist in everyone so that the world will one day become peaceful and no one will have to worry about needs that they absolutely need. Jovi will be my story of the person I wish I was. There will be sad, happy, and many other emotions that will come through the stories and I hope to entertain all who read them!

No comments:

Post a Comment