Sunday, September 8, 2019

Topic Research

I have decided to do a Dog Saga. This comes from the example storybook that was given called "Dog Diaries". I want to create a saga of my dog Jovi. I don't have many pictures of him since he lives at home, but he is my buddy and he deserves the spotlight. The name of the series will be Jovi: The Dog of All Dogs. Jovi is loving puppy that I wish I could have brought to Oklahoma with me, but my mother would not all it to happen. I have a couple story ideas in mind, and some are more realistic than others.
1. The Beginning: This will be an intro story of my dog. It was a crazy, cool journey as it was a surprise, to me, that Jovi came into my life. Jovi is a very special dog!
2. Sports Day: Jovi is really good at sports. He was recruited by the Top Dog (pun) University in the United States in multiple sports. Jovi has crazy vertical and amazing moves that you will have to read see the immaculate impact that he has.
3. Running for Office: Jovi has all skills necessary to become the next great President of the United States. He has the character and will power to have great change and have the nation prosper. 
Personal Pic of Jovi

Source: http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/2017/07/project-idea-dogs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment