Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the quality of comments and feedback that I have received is pretty high. It seems everyone has the mentality to help each other make each other's blogs/websites better with in-depth feedback about story's and website design. I really like the WWW comments as it gives me three different comments that lets me know what to continue to do, what to think about and what to improve on. I believe my comments are pretty solid. I believe they could be better in the second half of the semester but overall I believe they have done the job. I love creating the WWW comments I believe they do the best job for people as they really help me so I try to replicate the WWW comments to aid others. I love my blog as it really helps me express how I write and my introduction really helps people get to know me and that is awesome to now others know my name and a little about me even if they have never met me.
For me, I need to go a little more in-depth with my comments on posts. I have been a little lazy when giving detail for others and I hope to adjust and aid others with a lot more detail and analysis in their comments. I have already made some changes based on comments so I'm thankful for the comments that I have received on my stories and posts.
http://growthmindsetmemes.blogspot.com/search/label/Feedback%20Cats
I chose this image because it really incompases my semester this far as I started out really slow and off the pace, but I have ramped up the quality in work and have been able to focus on my classes much more than I have been able to my whole college career.

No comments:

Post a Comment