Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

The reading and writing with this class has really grown on me over the semester. At the beginning, I saw it as just a lot of work and time to complete assignments, but I immediately realized there was a lot more to the readings and writing I do every week. Every week, I look more and more forward to reading the awesome stories that we receive and looking at each story closely and trying to deciever it is always fun for me. I love the blog. It is really fun to have a platform to be able to publish your writing every week so it is out there for everyone to see. My website is getting there, but every week it gets better looking and organized. The website is exciting for me as it has a lot of potential to become a great website and is slowly on its way to that. I am really excited to see where the rest of the semester takes me as there is so much opportunity to be great and create a great blog and website!
 https://images.app.goo.gl/TvgvJWScxgFn1fNh7
The image above may seem generic but I really love the photo. This picture is from my previous story and I really put a lot of effort into that story to make it a great story in my eyes. It is simple but shows the fun/playful aspect that I want to have with my website as I don't want people to feel like it is a very serious website and stories. I want them to enjoy their time on the blog and have great time reading the story's on the blog.
The future holds a lot for this blog and the corresponding website. It excites a lot that there is so much that could happen in the coming weeks to propel my blog and website to a whole new level. One thing I need to do for my blog and website is pay a little more attention to it as I have been super busy and feel that my website has suffered a tad due to the lack of attention to it. The next 8 weeks will be the difference in staying on the same level or elevating to new levels and creating a fantastic online atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment