Monday, October 7, 2019

Week 8 Progress

I am very happy with my progress. I wasn't expecting to be doing as well especially with all that came with the class, but I have done a great job by staying on top of assignments and getting them done ahead of time to allow for more time for the iggere projects and assignments. I am most proud of the storytelling that I have been able to create each week as I feel I have created great stories throughout the semester and tried to encompass multiple different storylines and themes. I have used a few extra credit options which it is really nice to have those options available to us to allow for flexibility throughout the year. The development of my blog and website have been smooth and outstanding! I am in love with both and I always enjoy when I get the chance to post on one or get feedback on it from other students.
There are probably a couple minor changes that I need to make for the second half of the semester. I have really done well with pacing myself as well as creating a solid blog and website for the course instead of trying to do the bare minimum. I really want to avoid the second half drop off that I sometimes have with getting lazy and not wanting to do work. I don't believe that will happen but if it does I will look back at this post to help tell myself that it isn't okay to be lazy and not get work done.
https://images.app.goo.gl/n3o6R5XqiTmh4N7L6
The image really speaks to the hard work I have put it this semester, but there is still a lot more climbing to do. I am half way there and the next half is going to be the hardest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ethan,
    You should be really proud of your progress in this class. I feel the same exact way. I have found new skills in this class that I did not expect to find. I don't usually use these imagination parts of my brain so it has been refreshing. It's easy to write these skills off as not useful but I realized that all of these skills make me a more well-rounded individual, which is really all I can ask for. Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete